Here is a link to the webcast on vaccinations. It is a 60 minute program. We taped about hours of material which were edited down to this.
I think the production team headed by Lars Ullberg (he's the on camera moderator) did a great editing job.
Other members of the panel were:
- Ken Reibel is a journalist with a autistic son who blogs at Autism News Beat An evidence-based resource for journalists
- Frankie Milley (and her husband Bob) lost their only child Ryan Wayne Milley, to Meningococcemia/Meningococcal Meningitis on June 22, 1998 - she started meningitis advocacy group for meningitis a vaccine-preventable disease called Meningitis Angels
- Mark Sawyer, MD from the San Diego County Immunization Branch, and a pediatrics professor at the University of California, San Diego,
- Rahul K. Parikh, MD is a physician and writer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- S. Michael Marcy, MD, UCLA Center for Vaccine Research
- David G. Amaral, PhD is an autism researcher from the UC Davis MIND Institute
- Kristine Sheedy, Ph.D., Associate Director for Communication Science, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC Atlanta, GA
- Jamie Betters, a parent of small children
- Gust D, Brown C, Sheedy K, Hibbs B, Weaver D, Nowak G. Immunization attitudes and beliefs among parents: beyond a dichotomous perspective. Am J Health Behav. 2005 Jan-Feb;29(1):81-92. pubmed record
- Amaral DG, Schumann CM, Nordahl CW. Neuroanatomy of autism. Trends Neurosci. 2008 Mar;31(3):137-45. pubmed record
- Thompson WW, Price C, Goodson B, Shay DK, Benson P, Hinrichsen VL, et al. Early thimerosal exposure and neuropsychological outcomes at 7 to 10 years. N Engl J Med. 2007 Sep 27;357(13):1281-92. Marcy SM is one of the et al pubmed record
- Parikh RK. Fighting for the reputation of vaccines: lessons from American politics. Pediatrics. 2008 Mar;121(3):621-2. pubmed record